the little BMQ 1×1
Watch one of our videos to get a better idea of BIMQ’s user interface and range of functions of BIMQ.
First steps in BIMQ
Learn about BIMQ’s basic functions by entering the most important information concerning model competences, set-up and challenges.
Exporting for BIM software
Using the software templates properly
With BIMQ you are in a position to export templates for the most important software systems such as ArchiCAD, Revit, ALLPLAN and ProVI. We will show you the workflow for each one.
Exporting for BIM test tools
Using BIMQ rules
How are the test rules for the most important products such as Solibri, BIMcollab ZOOM, DESITE MD PRO and simplebim created? You will learn the answer in the sections about using BIMQ rules.
From the client’s information requirements via the BIM project plan directly to BIMQ
The interfaces for ProVI and Desite MD PRO and Solibri have the potential to significantly speed up the BIM processes of the planning departments, while also making them more user-friendly. We will show you what a complete workflow looks like.
A professional information management system seems complex. BIMQ makes it easy for you. How? We’ll show you in our webinars.
Your first steps with BIMQ
Short, concise and compact:
learn about BIMQ in a webinar for beginners.
- Define information requirements efficiently and manage them via the cloud platform
- Overview of the creation and derivation of the client’s information requirements and the BIM project plan
- Brief presentation of the BIM software’s interfaces
- Brief presentation of the derivation of test rules from BIMQ
Workflows with BIMQ
Detailed, informative and easy to understand: our advanced webinars for advanced users.
our advanced webinars for advanced users.
- Exporting information requirements and directly importing them into Revit, ArchiCAD, ALLPLAN and ProVI.
- Generate test rules for Solibri, DESITE MD PRO, BIMCollab Zoom and simplebim or as mvdXML
- Deliver the correct IDF mapping across different BIM software systems
How do I add a model, a construction component or a feature? What is a BIM use case? How are software interfaces and test rules used? At this point we will answer the most frequently asked questions. Furthermore, you will also find descriptions of workflows in information management and concerning all interfaces of BIMQ.